Structured Mentorship Program
Program duration: 6-12 months minimum.
Interested candidates may email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
How does it work?
- Freshers and Young engineering Professionals (mentee) are contacted by our Mentoring Program Coordinator.
- The mentee will be provided with a template to prepare his “Skills and Competency development plan”
- To select and assign a mentor, qualified engineering professionals will be matched according to development objectives, specific needs and skills
- Mentoring resources are available from the Program Coordinator.
- To fill the skills gap between academic courses and industry skills demand.
- To promote individual development through the transfer of skills, expert knowledge and insight.
- To develop a talent pool of future engineering professionals.
- To provide a mechanism for developing future leaders.
Benefits for the young engineering professionals (Mentee)
- Rapid career growth and wider employment opportunities
- Develop industry relevant skills and gain industry knowledge
- Participate in innovation and research work in collaboration with industry professionals
Receive sponsorship for attending Industry seminars, conferences and workshops