Manufacturing analytics gives organizations the potential to operate with enhanced efficiency, improve business visibility, and support more rapid and effective decision-making – What is likely to happen next and what actions need to be taken in order to get optimal benefits.
Select examples of application of new technology (Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things) in Processing Industry
- Dashboard, Mobile Apps – work from anywhere, customer connect
- Software as a Service – eliminate geographic, time barrier
- Vehicle, Inventory Movement Tracking with GPS
- IIoT based Sensors, Scanners for control
- QC using CCTV monitoring, analysers, IIoT
- 3D Printing of spares, model prototypes
- Skill development using eLearning, MOOCs
- Data Based Analytics for improved insight
Our approach to Manufacturing Analytics is a scientific process of transforming data into insight for making better, accurate decisions. It is use of information from different sources, application of Information Technology coupled with statistical analysis, quantitative methods and mathematical modeling – to gain improved insight about business operations.
We develop Predictive Analytics based Integrated Operations Model for each business – by organising information from numerous sources. The model involves over 350 parameters covering facilities, equipment, technology, supply modeling, quality, product specifications, raw material specifications, seller and buyer preferences, seasonal effect, market dynamics, logistics, inventory, shelf life, cash flow and payment terms. These analytics models are customised for individual business and client needs.
Benefits of Business Analytics:
- Quality and relevance in decision-making
- Cost efficiency, improving investment returns
- Dashboards providing real time information
- Improving competitiveness
- Synergy in financial and operational thinking
- Improving value for management while reducing risk
To know more, get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
A list of select Manufacturing and Processing sectors which we cover include:
|Health Drinks||Edible Oils||Industrial Oils||Packaging|
|Tea Coffee||Animal Feed||Biofuels||Textiles|